Thursday, May 27, 2010

Review: L’Oreal Paris Lash Boosting Serum

By: Lee

Want long, full lashes without breaking the bank or a prescription? Thanks to L’Oreal, you just may be able to have them! I first purchased the serum about a month and a half ago and I’m still on the same bottle.


Price: $12.50-$14.99
$19.99 for kit with Lash Boosting Mascara

Directions: They recommend applying twice daily: With your makeup and their Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara, and at night before bed without any makeup. The applicator is a curved piece of foamy-material much like that on eyelash curlers. Apply a thin line on the roots of your eyelashes and then swipe your eyelashes with the applicator.

Grade: C+
Although I’m not quite sure if it’s actually thickening and growing my eyelashes, it certainly helps to create the illusion. It also promises less lash fallout during makeup removal which is absolutely TRUE! Definitely worth experimenting with and I’m sure to keep using it to ensure my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment