Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Review: Robert Ramos,Volumizer

If there is one thing you will learn about me through this column is I’m a sucker for a great product. When I received Robert Ramos’ Volumizer in the mail I scoffed to myself thinking that, even if used properly, my hair would look like a grease ball and would only have lift at the roots making me look like a rounded cone-head.

I decided to try Ramos’ Volumizer on damp hair so I may scrunch to make it wavy with volume. This I felt would be a true test. And it passed. With flying colors.

A little of this stuff goes a long way, a few sprays at the root holding the bottle 6 inches away from the root and you’ve got volume! I got the volume I needed, without the sticky or greasy feeling. It enhanced my wave when I applied it to my damp hair and after a bit of scrunching, I was pleasantly surprised.

Robert Ramos Volumizer contains Hydrolyzed Algae, Keratin Amino Acids and Rice Protein to create the body you want when you scrunch or blow dry. As a stylist, Ramos’ created a great product that would help our hair rather than assault it, while also doing good for the environment. All of his packaging is reusable and recyclable.

He even has celebrity clients like Jessica Alba.

For more information, log onto robertramos.com

Article originally posted here: Kiwibox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment