Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Perfect Pair...of Gloves

There aren’'t many things I like about the winter season, the cold weather being one of them but a cute winter accessory like a warm pair of gloves is a reason to celebrate the frozen tundra temperatures of the North East. Recently, being the spaz that I am, I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of gloves (I lost the leather ones my mom gave me for Christmas last year in the monster that I call my closet). To find the perfect, warm pair of gloves there are some restrictions. They must keep my hands and fingers warm, they must be functional and they must be cheap (I lose gloves, sunglasses and umbrellas to no avail).

It was this mission that I set forth while roaming through Target on my lunch break one day last week. I needed a pair of warm gloves that would be functional to my needs: driving, warmth and cuteness. I stumbled across a pair of leopard print fleece fingerless gloves, complete with a mitten flap and a hook to attach the two as to not misplace. But, the best part …they were on sale, for $2.00. This got me to thinking. Maybe there are others out there, like me, who is searching for the perfect pair of gloves. After a bit of online shopping, Kiwibox and I were able to come up with a few options to keep your appendages warm for the remainder of the winter season.

Accessory Network Heart Print Convertible Gloves
Absolutely adorable, warm and functional and they come in a variety of colors, I’'m sold!


$8.00 at Nordstrom

Cherie Flower Glove
Accenting a long pair of gloves with a knit flower is chic which makes this pairing of gloves a must-have winter accessory.


$7.50 at DELiA*s


Sylvie Fingerless Gloves
Since Kiwiboxers are from all over the world, a stylish pair of crochet-knit gloves in bright colors can do the trick if you don’t live in too cold of a climate.



$4.80 at Forever 21.


Women's Driving Glove
Very stylish and very practical, and not too expensive.


$19.99 at Wilson’s Leather


Fossil "Polly" Colorblock Convertible Gloves
These gloves are two-fold…literally. Worn in two different ways, this super trendy design can be utilized as a solid long length glove, or fold up the cuff, slip the thumb through and you have a color block style that fits just below your wrist.


$16.00 at Dillards


Article originally posted here: Kiwibox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment