Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Diary of a Beauty Guinea Pig: Susan Posnick's Color Me

If you listen to The Kooks, they tell you to “shine on.” I’'m all for shining, but in the right kind of way. Back in the mid to late 1990’s glitter was all the rage and I abused it. When my friends and I would go out, and by going out we went to the mall, I would have glitter all over my eyes and my chest…...possibly even my arms. Shining and sparkling were a must to pick up eligible 15 year-old boys.




Ten years later and hopefully a little wiser and less glittery, I would still like to shine when I’'m picking up eligible doctors or lawyers. That'’s when I reach for my Susan Posnick Color Me in Champagne Shimmer. Color Me does just that, colors any part of your body with a hint of color and shimmer, from your cheeks, eyes to décolleté. Color Me'’s limited edition champagne shimmer has hints of pink and gold sparkle that instantly illuminates the skin and gives it a warm, flushed look.

Color Me is pretty goof-proof, making it a breeze to apply anywhere you desire a lush blush or a little shimmer. It’s travel friendly and is stored in a petite self-dispensing pot with an attached puff and mirror for easy application. Sweep the puff onto cheeks using gentle strokes or use the edge of the puff to apply as an eye shadow.

Color Me is also anti-bacterial, water resistant and sweat proof and enriched with Vitamins A and E.

Susan Posnick’s Color Me is available at susanposnick.com.

Article originally posted here: Kiwibox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment